Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome.....

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am very excited about creating this blog because it gives me an excuse to keep up with my newest shoots and posting pictures for everyone to see, including my clients. I am even more excited that you are willing to tag along and look through my work.

Alyak studio is a family photography studio located in Newmarket, ON. I specialize in maternity, family, newborn baby and toddlers - that is my niche. However, I have shot weddings, engagement photos, product photography as well as headshots and food photography. I love photography period.

I have been practicing photography for as long as I can remember but didn't start my "business" until 4 years ago when my daughter Makayla was born. At this point, I left my career in IT at Canadian Tire Corporation after 5 wonderful years and jumped right into the world of photography, working out of my home studio - I have never been happier! There is nothing better then turing your beloved hobby into a business.

I want to thank you again for showing interest in my blog/work/business and appreciate the support. I will do my best to keep up to date with all the new things that go in the studio.

Welcome to my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment